ID Requirements for Adults
Clients who are at least 18 years or older must provide their ID for any piercing service. We need your ID every time you request any procedure, even if you have shown it on a prior occasion. For our documentation, we must have valid, non-expired, government-issued photo ID.
Forms of ID
* Driver's License
* State Issued Photo ID
* Military ID Card
* Government Issued Photo ID
ID Requirements for Minors
For any piercing service the minor will need:
* A valid (non-expired) government issued photo ID. A driver's license or state ID card satisfies both of these requirements.
* Birth Certificate with school or work photo ID.
Additionally, we require a valid (non-expired) ID from the parent or legal guardian that proves they have legal responsibility for the minor. These include:
* Driver's License with matching last names and addresses to the Minor's.
* Government-issued photo ID with a name that appears on the Minor's birth certificate or guardianship court documents.